Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pretty Little Liars is Back!

Image Source: ABC Family
Hello liars! It's October 22! You know what that means! Pretty little liars is back! *screams in a high pitched voice*. I may or may not be a big fan of the Pretty Little Liars Series. (: Even though I know what happens in the book, I still wanted to read it. I read up to the 4th book last week and I couldn't fit reading the rest on my school schedule, so I haven't read the rest of the books I downloaded. 

In honor of our five(inc. Alison) favorite liars, I will be answering this tag I found on Youtube!


Who is your favourite character?

Image Source: Fashionchalet.net
It would be Spencer. Although all four of them have gone through bad A times, I believe Spencer handled it well(Okay, not the going to Radley part. Wow, that's a bad example). She has the wits and she makes the decisions I would most likely agree with.

Who do you think is behind the A Team?

Image Source: Popcultureplaypen.com
Everybody's a suspect in Rosewood, in my opinion. I don't really know. But who I would like to be in the A-Team is one of the four liars. It would be a great plot twist. Just not Aria, everyone's already expecting it to be her.

Who do you ship?
Spoby all the way. Also Ezria, but we just found out Ezra's A! Or is he? But Seriously, I love Spoby.

Most memorably cheesy/stupid moment?

Errrrm. I can't think of any right now.

Favourite villain?


Mona. Mona. Mona. Many might not agree with me, but I want to believe she is on the good side. She was really great as the villain. I do hope she will frequently be on the show.

Who do you think will/might become a villain?

 Paige. Have we forgotten she tried to drown Emily? She's really creepy. 

Which girl do you think has been hurt the most by A?

 Spencer. A hurt her socially and mentally. She even went to Radley because she couldn't take it anymore.

Which girl's style do you love the most? 

 I love Aria's style. It's hip and trendy. I love how she always match up layered tops with  combat boots.

Who's your crush on the show?

Image Source: Fanpop.com

Keegan Allen. Tooooby! 

Who is your least favorite character?

 Out of the entire character list, my least favorite would be Jenna. She's just so creepy. Seriously.

What was the most shocking moment for you?

Image Source: ABC Family
Finding out Toby was A. Ohmyguacamole. 

What has been your favorite episode so far?

Image Source: welovesoaps.net
 Unmasked. Just because I loved the scene with Spencer and Mona near the end.

What would you do if A was after you?

Image Source: ABC Family
Freak and have panic attacks.


That's it for the questions/tag! I'm already looking forward to watching the next episode next week! That's it for now! I'll be jumping up and down in excitement in 3.. 2.. 1..

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.