Thursday, January 22, 2015

A (very) stressed out #currently



It felt like when Christmas break ended, so did days of just lounging around and having time to simply reflect went along with it. Two weeks into school, and already mentally drained. Phew! Thank God it's Thursday! Chemistry has left me hanging on a single thread of sleep. I swear, nothing can get me more worked out than preparing for a Chemistry test. 

#CURRENTLY


Watching: Right now, I'm not watching anything anything, but after I finish typing this post out, I'm probably gonna go watch the latest episode of The Flash and The Mentalist with my sister. I'm trying to get into a bunch of series, but lately, I can't find time to binge-watch anything.

Reading: Do text books count? Tbh, I haven't read anything after reading To all the Boys I've Loved before. Right now, I'm making a long list of TBRs, and I'm seriously planning on getting to reading it all once my school works decide to chill the crap out. 

Happy about: Not being stressed out right now. Sometimes, I get too carried away with the things I need to have done by the end of the day, that I often forget to take a moment to let things settle in and relax for a bit. I'm the type of person who panics under slight pressure and deadlines, and ironically, I'm also the type of person to procrastinate until the day after something is to be submitted or something like that. I can feel myself getting lazier day by day, and I have no idea how I'll get out of it.

Stressing over: LOADS. So far, this post has been about me complaining about being stressed out. Sorry about that (:, but then again, I write on here to release and say what's on my mind. Mostly, I'm stressing over my Investigatory Project for Chemistry[hey look, it's Chemistry again, what a surprise.], I'm not going to go into details but let's just say the experiment's not working out.
I also have a class debate coming up real soon. It's an Oxford-Oregon [style of] debate, so I'm glad I won't have to do it alone. The topic we were assigned to is Divorce in the Philippines, and truth be told, I haven't spent much time learning about it. Better get into it.

Loving: Black. Just. Black. Black anything, basically. Another thing I've been loving is Blue Bell's Rocky Road ice cream. I picked one out a few weeks ago, and have basically been spending my too much money on 'em ever since. Rocky Road is my favorite ice cream flavor[of any brand], but I'd go for a plain ole chocolate one any day.

Anticipating: SUMMER. For us, Summer is March through May, and I'm extremely excited for a trip to the Philippines! We're not 100% sure we'll be going, but my fingers are definitely crossed! I'm just waiting for an excuse from waking up at 5 in the morning and sleeping being halfway asleep through my classes.

That's about it. As I've said, I don't work well under pressure, so I'm trying to do my best to de-stress.  My apologies if this post got you worked up too, haha. By the way, I'm just in 9th grade, and I'm already complaining way too much! I have no clue how I'll get through college! 

Quick Links: 
Follow via GFC here 
 Follow me via bloglovin here



12 comments:

  1. Stress is such a big part of most people's lives nowadays you're definitely not alone!

    I'm loving black right now too, grey is such a good colour too - I'm so versatile haha!

    brill post :)

    Holly xx
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, girl. It hasn't even been a full week of school for me and I'm already so incredibly tired. And hey, you're only in 9th grade... I'm in my third year of college! Hah. Well, everyone stresses and it's perfectly normal. This too shall pass!

    Abigail x
    http://cheerstonow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me so anxious about college! haha. (: x

      Delete
  3. I think I want it to be summer too now! Have a great weekend :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I hope you get some sleep soon! Ironically, I depended on ice-cream and cookies in college too! Blue Bell is my favorite, I love the dutch chocolate, the banana pudding is really great too! Summer will be here soon!!

    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling stressed at the moment, although I'm sure your summer will help - I hope you have a fantastic time in the Philippines! :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I depended on ice-cream and brownie in university too
    Follow me on :

    Another earth pink

    Twitter

    Instagram


    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you, that's just a temporary state, you just need to focus and relax!!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading this! I laughed when you asked if textbooks were counting. It's the same here. I've no time to read normal books. It's only textbooks :)
    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award. You can check it out on my blog.

    Xx Rianne

    http://erikarianne.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layout of your blog is beautiful!! I've nominated you for the liebster award. All the information you need is over on my post :) make sure to come over and leave a comment telling me that you have done it, so that I can check Your post out xx

    http://itscaitlinsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  10. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.