Thursday, November 19, 2015

#Currently: Ramblings



My favourite thing about blogging is, as weird as it may sound, the sound the keyboard makes when I hit a bunch of keys at the same time; it feels sort-of soothing to me, and I'm not really sure why. I mean, surely I should feel the same way whenever I'm typing away as I'm chatting with someone, but oddly enough, I don't seem to get the same satisfaction. I guess it's because blogging comes with sort-of a release for the mind- completely free and wandering, and that's exactly how I feel right now.
It's been quite a while since my last post, and saying 'Hey, guys! I'm back for good!' seems outright unbelievable as I'm not sure as to how many times I've said that on here. So, for now, I'm just going to stick with 'Hey, guys! I'm here!!!!!!!! READ ON!!!!!'. Excessive punctuations have overtaken my entire being lately. 


Watching: Well, nothing right now, but the shows I've been heavily anticipating for every week recently have been Gotham and Heroes Reborn. The first more than the latter. 

Reading: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. That's right, folks. It's the second book in the Mortal Instrument series. First, I know I'm waaaaay off in the fandom train, but I've only decided to pick up the series this week. About two years ago, I tried to start reading the series, but my interest wasn't really in it. I've put off reading it for so long, that it took me a whole month to finish the first book. After every chapter or so, I would switch to another book which I found more interesting. I believe I ended up reading up to a bit of the second book, but I can't really remember much. This past few weeks, I haven't really been feeling the brightest, and I felt like I needed something to cheer me up. You see, reading is a magical thing; it takes you places, and it purges emotions. And to think, a whole different world is imbedded in a thick paperback book, just within the reach of your fingertips. The last book I read was, well, I can't even remember. It was that long ago. Since Goodreads was being such a pain, and it wouldn't load properly, I gave up looking for newly-released recommendations, and settled for what was in my ibooks library. I read City of Bones in two days, and I honestly can't even think about why I didn't pay much attention to it before, regretful it was. But, what I certainly don't regret is deciding to pick up the series again. 

Stressing over: my annoyingly insufficient memory capacity. I'm in sort-of a predicament right now. You see, whenever I get bored with how my blog looks, I always end up changing everything about it. And well, the last time I gave it a revamp, I fiddled with the code for the pictures, and now, I can't remember how I'm supposed to change it back. I know I'll figure it out sooner or later, but I know I'll end up messing something up in the process.

Anticipating: I honestly don't know anymore. As much as I'd like to say I'm anticipating a lot to happen this month, I'd be lying if I did. There's not much happening, it's pretty sad.

There we go! Just a short, personal post to keep my head going. I have a few posts planned(fingers crossed I don't get lazy), so get excited!

Quick Links: 
Follow via GFC here 
 Follow me via bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.