Monday, November 4, 2013

Motivational Monday

Are you having a bad day? Stressed? Tired? Not all of us feel cheery and happy right now, and if you are feeling down, continue reading and maybe this post may help you out. I looked up inspirational quotes, and I found some of them moving, so I am now sharing them with you!

(Image credit: I do not take credit for any of the images here)


This quote says a lot. I try to live by this quote, because I love it's message. Basically it says don't be afraid to try things. If you don't you'll be left with what ifs in the future. Live life to the fullest.Take risks. Step out of your comfort zone, because you'll never know what lies ahead if you don't try to get there.


Always, always smile. We have so much in life to be happy about. You, reading this, you have wifi. Isn't that enough? (haha. but seriously). Don't ever let the things happening around you bother you. Stay strong and always be happy. Life is simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Smile more, worry less.


We all have been in the position where we worked so hard for something, yet it still seems impossible for us to reach our goal, and so we end up giving up. Don't give up hope, because things always have a way of working out. Before you give up, try to think why you held on for so long.


I know this post is not that long, but oh well! Urrm, what do you think? I'm not sure though if I will be doing this every week or it's just a one-time thing. I really do hope the pictures and I inspired you. Have a great week everyone!

                                                
-nicole

2 comments:

  1. Please do this more often! I loved reading it! Thank you for that post it boosted me up xx

    misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy you liked it! I'll try to do it again sometime. I followed back. (: x

      Delete

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.