Monday, October 28, 2013

Looking & Reading

Jarir Bookstore in Malaz
Last night, we went to Jarir,if you're not familiar with Jarir, it's basically a large bookstore here in the middle east. Their stocks compose of video games, books, smart phones, arts/craft supplies, office supplies, things for school and much more.

Click here to redirect to their website. 

The main section I wanted to check out were the books. I was looking for a good book to read throughout the week(or a day, if I'm not doing anything). There were many books that were on sale for SR 9 to SR 50, ranging from nursery rhymes to autobiographies. This is the time when I wish I've saved up my money instead of buying random things I see. Anyways, I browsed through the Fiction section and spotted the book "Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini, and I bought it.. I haven't read it yet, but hopefully I'll have time later today to start reading it. Maybe I'd write a review or my thoughts about it? What do you think(if there is anyone reading this haha)?

I've taken these photos using my phone's camera so the quality is not the best. Click to enlarge! 


Above are some books sold in Jarir. I've always loved how I can always find a book I've been looking for here, but sometimes I have to go back the next day because they have no stock. But even though I have to go back, I will still be able to buy it.

Some of the books on sale! As I said some of them were as cheap as SR 9! Fingers crossed that the Pretty Little Liars Series will go on sale soon! 







Above are some other books I've spotted as I was browsing through Jarir! Hoping I can buy them when I come back. Time to save up! 


That is it for my little post! I'll try to post at least 2-3 times a week, randomly. I realized I've mostly been writing about the places I've visited and things I've tried so maybe that'd be the concept of this blog. (: See you on my next post! 

-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.