Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pizza! Pizza!


 Hello Internet! *waves* Another random blog post! Yaaay!  I haven't eaten pizza in a while. *nom nom*. My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni but I would gladly eat it with just about anything. (: 
 Little Caesars' pizza!pizza! is a very known pizza place in Saudi Arabia with a number of branches in Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Tabouk, Qassim and Hail. Two Great Pizza's for One Low Price. 
We may not eat there a lot, but when we do, the pizzas sure won't disappoint us!



Though my pizza-eating break got me out of doing my essay for school, now it's time for reality. *sob sob*. I should have done it at the start of my Hajj vacation. You may now call me the procastination queen. Bow down to your queeeeeeeeen(not). I will now happily(not) get back to my essay. 

                                                                                                        (Image Source:  http://lawschooltoolbox.com)


-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.