Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Late Night Thoughts

Hey whoever's reading this! (: I just thought I'd randomly do a post, mostly because I'm bored. I finished a bit of the layout today. I redid the banner and added some fun colors to the font. I changed the whole template and made it simply white. I'm planning on a white background with a bit of floral designs, but who knows when I'll get to that. I'm not the best at photoshop and my Hajj vacation will soon end. *sob*. I'm starting to work on my school tasks (Procastination at it's best!) and I'm starting to get sleeeeeeeeepy. *zzzz*. Anywho, I still am not sure of what should be the whole theme of my blog. Hopefully I can finish all my school tasks today so I'll get on brainstorming ideas for my blog tomorrow. *fingers crossed*.

P.S. - It's not really late. 

-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.