Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bread Pudding Cupcakes



Let's bake bread...



Recipe:
- a whole bag of white bread without crust
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 12 beaten eggs

Procedure:
Cut off the crust in each slice of bread, and break the slices into smaller pieces. In a bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and milk. Stir well. Add the pieces of bread. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Pour the batter into a baking pan, and bake for about forty minutes to an hour.

I've recently bought a couple of baking items on sale, and I was really excited to use them! I ended up making bread pudding. And since I couldn't find our baking pan anywhere, I used a silicone cupcake pan. When they first came out of the oven, the cupcakes(should I say) looked like a muffin, but slowly they deflated(not sure if that's the right word for it), and looked a bit flat. It didn't change the taste though. 

Anyway, I thought I'd just share a little recipe with you. Let me know what you think! 

Also, I made another Bloglovin account, give a follow?


21 comments:

  1. Looks really great! Thank you for sharing this recipe :D x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never eating bread pudding before, but these look sooo yummy and so easy to make!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy! Have to make this!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks so good!! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not something I would have thought of, but will definitely give a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! They look easy to make to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these sound super scummy! X

    I've got a naked basics 2 palette giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how amazing these look! My mouth is watering, I'll have to try this sometime.

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks so good & easy ,,, i like recipes like these ,,
    the things u used written in arabic ,, are you arab ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no, I'm just living in Riyadh. (= x

      Delete
  10. These look delish! I've never made bread pudding but now I might give it a try! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay | I’m on Facebook now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sound easy and delicious ;) Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so yummy, I have to try it out :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never had bread and butter pudding! But I love bread and butter, and pudding so I feel like I'd like it.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds delicious, and also so easy and simple to make! Thanks for sharing! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh yumm! i'd love one of these right now

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This look so delicious! I wish I was good at baking. :)

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.