Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Day in My Life: Mall Day



I'm back from the dead, and blogging about my favorite place on earth(not really)...



Last Thursday(12/11) was my last day of school! It's finally winter break for me, how exciting! Well, actually, it's not that exciting for me really. Staying at home with pretty much nothing to do except go on the internet for one month isn't exactly how I'd like my holidays to go. It's not that I'm complaining, not really, a one month vacation from school works and headache-inducing exams is what I've always daydreamed(that's not really the right word is it? haha) about during my Chemistry class(I mean, let's be real, we zone off every once in a while during Chemistry classes, right?).

I'm the type of person who'd create a to-do list, may it be for reminders during school weeks, or a list of things do during vacations to fight off extreme boredom. I just forgot to do it this time. So, now, here I am. I've wasted two days of my vacation, already and I haven't done a single productive thing, not that I actually expected to be that productive. I mean, come on, it's the holidays!

Okay, now I'm just babbling! Anyway, on to the real content. Yesterday, I went scurried off to the mall. I didn't get to buy that much stuff, for some reasons, one of them being I'm a really bad at trying to save money. The main reason we went to Hayatt Mall, is because the first Forever 21 store has opened in Riyadh, and that's where it was! I've only ever been to F21 a handful of times in the Philippines whenever we go on summer vacations, so I was pretty excited about the opening. 

I know I've said this like a million times already, but I will try to blog as often as I can, and hopefully I can keep up a schedule, no promises though. My life's really not that interesting, so I have no idea if I'll continue this new series here, but who knows right? Anyways, that's all for now! Ta-ta!

PS: I changed the whole layout, once again. You can check out the 'About' tab to see the previous layouts I've done.

5 comments:

  1. I always creatd to-do lists as well! Ah, I love Forever 21, can get some bargains in there!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you've got a full month off. I'd love to have that much time off, enjoy it :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping day is always a fun day ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photo's! that food looks so good!♥ | http://chanbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I'm about to go to my local mall :)

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT © TRULY YOURS, KYLE. DESIGN BY KYLE C.